The Trick to Making Make Money Building Niche Adsense Sites
We will continue the Dollar A Day Method to Internet Riches discussion by targeting a specific means to achieving this goal. Most everyone knows you can make money with Adsense but do you know what it takes to really make money? Here we go!
Whether you are building adsense sites using a free platform like blogger.com or hosting your own websites, the two main tricks to making money is:
1. Proper keyword selection
2. Proper adsense code placement
Of the two, I’d say that proper keyword selection would be the most critical. If you aren’t getting search engine traffic to your adsense sites then it really doesn’t matter where the ads are placed.
When choosing keywords to target you want to focus on niches and micro-niches instead of general, broad keyword phrases. The reason being, there is too much competition for these broad keyword phrases. You will have much more success finding sub-niches with a smaller number of searches and limited competition.
For an example of this, WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO which will show the process by which profitable micro-niches are found and how to layout your adsense pages for high CTR (click through ratio).
Niche Adsense Sites Resources:
Micro Niche Finder – Keyword research tool and Adsense site builder software
HyperVRE – Viral Adsense Software
Niche Adsense Themes For WordPress Optimized For High Click Through Rate
AdSense Big – Proven method to make truck loads of money per month with Adsense
Additional Articles From "Internet Marketing"
- 7 Kinds of Internet Businesses to Start With Little Or Zero Capital
- How to Profit As an Affiliate Marketer With a Zero Cost Traffic Method
- Home Business Secrets – How To Start Making Money On The Internet For ZERO Cost
- Start Making Money Online – At Zero Cost
- Make Money Fast Online With Almost Zero Cost
- Make Money Online Without Spending Any – Zero Cost Strategies
- How to Start Making Money Online With Zero Cost
- Effective Affiliate Commissions at Zero Cost
- Get Hooked On Zero Cost Commissions
- What Is Auto Traffic Avalanche?