Five Ways To Get Your Video Online In Five Minutes Flat!
Who says it’s difficult or time-consuming to create your own online video! I’ve uploaded video to YouTube in under 3 minutes, and you can, too! Here are 5 ways to get your video on the web in 5 minutes or less!
- YouTube Quick Capture – One lesser-known feature of YouTube is its “Quick Capture” function. Hidden as a drop down tab under YouTube’s main upload button, Quick Capture allows you to record video on the fly right from your webcam. This is the quickest and easiest way to get a video on YouTube.
- Webcam to Facebook – If you’ve got a Facebook account, you can also record and upload a video from your webcam directly to Facebook. Just go to the video tab in your profile and you’ll see options for either “upload” or “record.” Choose the record function to tape a quick video message and put it on Facebook fast and free!
- Animoto to YouTube - My favorite secret weapon is Animoto.com! With a free account, you can upload a handful of photos, select some sample music (provided), and a title and, boom! Animoto mixes and edits a custom video montage in seconds! Once your video is done, just click the “Export to YouTube” button and you’re good to go! (Animoto will also send Tweet your video link to Twitter!)
- Flip Video to AOL Video - If you own a Flip Video camera, you can tape your video, plug your Flip into your PC or Mac, and simply choose the “share your videos online” option to send your video automatically to AOL Video. (You can also share your video to MySpace or YouTube!) It’s never been easier than with the Flip for one click video uploading to the web.
- 12Seconds.tv – Another website that allows for fast and furious uploads – as in 12 seconds worth – is 12Seconds.tv. As the name suggests, you’ve got 12 seconds to tape your message and share it with the world. You can use your webcam or even your mobile phone to upload your brief video. 12Seconds.tv is like Twitter for video!
With so many fast and free ways to get your video online, there’s no excuse not to join the Online Video Revolution! Take five minutes now and give it a shot!
Video Intro Created by Animoto
Free Online Tool to Create
Cool Music Video Intro’s From Photos
Lou Bortone is a long-time marketing and branding consultant who helps entrepreneurs build breakthrough brands on the Internet, with services such as online video production, video branding, coaching and creative support. Lou is a former television executive who worked for E! Entertainment Television and later served as the Senior Vice President of Marketing & Advertising for Fox Family Worldwide, a division of Fox in Los Angeles. Lou is an author and ghostwriter of six business books, a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach and a Book Yourself Solid Certified Coach. For more information, tips and freebies, please visit Lou’s website at http://www.OnlineVideoBranding.com